|SALARY:||$75,000 to $90,000 annually|
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of electrical systems in the cement plant. The successful candidate will work closely with the electrical technicians, supervision, and production staff to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the plants electrical systems.
- Design electrical systems for the cement plant, including power distribution, lighting, and control systems.
- Prepare electrical drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for new installations and upgrades.
- Install and commission electrical equipment and systems in compliance with local codes and standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and equipment as needed.
- Conduct regular inspections of electrical systems to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Collaborate with other engineers and technicians to identify and implement process improvements.
- Provide technical support to production staff and maintenance personnel.
- Develop and maintain documentation for electrical systems, including schematics, manuals, and maintenance records.
- Stay up to date with the latest technological advancements in electrical engineering.
- Lead the Electricians in the absence of the Electrician Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience with electrical design, installation, and maintenance of power distribution, lighting, and control systems.
- Knowledge of local electrical codes and standards.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex electrical systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment, including exposure to noise, dust, and extreme temperatures.
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.